Daily Building Announcements
Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members!
Talking Points from April 30, 2021 Superintendent Video “Weekly Update”
- Please visit the Leetonia Schools Website and Facebook Page to view the Supt. Video Update
- Leetonia School Family – “End of Year School Family Festival” – Thank You for your Attendance!!!!!!
- State Testing Continues, May 3, 2021. Do Your Best! Please get plenty of sleep and eat healthy!
- Teacher Appreciation Week! – May 3, 2021 – Thank you to our Teachers and Staff!
- Open Enrollment Applications for the 21/22 school year are available at the Board office for pick up.
- Kindergarten Registration – 21/22 School Year – Packets may be picked up at the elementary office starting March 5, 2021
- Thanks to our Spring Sports Athletes for participating and representing Leetonia Schools.
- Bear Before and After Care Program – Free of Charge for Grades K-5. Program hours: Daily - 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m – 6:00 p.m. –Contact Mr. Mike Frenger –email@example.com
- Bear Wear Day is Everyday! Show your school Spirit
Dennis J. Dunham
It's not too late!!!!!!!!
Please click the link below for information on ordering yearbooks and placing a Senior ad in the yearbook. Any questions please contact Mrs. Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Seniors don't forget to send in your Senor pictures and Baby pictures for the yearbook!
The following locations in Columbiana County are offering the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for the 16-17 year old population:Discount Drug Mart, Lisbon-Pfizer available for in-store vaccinations, parents can register online at: https://clinic.discount-
drugmart.com/covid/register/East Liverpool City Hospital-call the hospital to register for Pfizer clinics at 330-386-3665Rite Aid, East Palestine-Pfizer available for in-store vaccinations, parents can register online at: https://www.riteaid.com/ pharmacy/covid-qualifier
Top Row L to R: Michael Miller, Jacob McCool, Joby Buffone, Alex Camerlin, Tucker Stark, Timmy Finch
Bottom Row L to R: Lana Jackson, Gracie Duko, Maddy Steiskal, Erin Drake, Maddie Cole, Billie Sue Gibson
Leetonia will be hosting their Junior/Senior Prom on April 16th at Avion on the Water from 7:00pm to 11:00pm.
The Promenade will 1 hour prior to the prom also at Avion on the Water.
Public is welcome to attend the Promenade!!!!
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM HS Awards Day
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM KDG New registration & screening 21-22 SY
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CCESC Robotics League Final
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM Athlete/Band Group Photo
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Band Banquet
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Jr. Hi All Sports Awards
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM SENIOR picnic
May 20, 2021
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Class Day for SENIORS
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM High School Spring Sports Awards
May 21, 2021
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM SENIOR Breakfast at Das Dutch Haus
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Graduation CLASS of 2021
May 25, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM BOE Meeting
May 27, 2021
8:00 AM Last Day of School
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM NHS Blood Drive
Leetonia Exempted Village Schools
Confirmed Positive Cummulative Covid-19 Cases
April Students of the Month
March Students of the Month
February Students of the Month
Chrisopher Bias Jr.
January Students of the Month
2021/2022 Leetonia Kindergarten Registration-Screening
Child must be 5 by September 30th to be eligible to attend kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
REGISTRATION/SCREENING DATE: Thursday, May 13th., 2021
Packets may be picked up in the Elementary Office beginning March 5th.
Appointments will be made when packet is picked up. For more information call the Elementary Office at (330)-427-2444 ext 2100
**Children are REQUIRED to attend** registration-screening.
**Parents please bring the following**
1. Child's birth certificate
2. Immunization records
3. (2) Proofs of residency
4. Child's Social Security Card
5. Custody paper (if applicable)
6. Parents identification
Beep beep, spread the word 🚌 Leetonia Schools is looking for a qualified, permanent substitute school bus driver for the remainder of this school year. At Leetonia Schools, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors.
5 days per week, 6 hours per day, 17.00 per hr. All interested please contact me, Michele Votaw at 330-427-2115 Ext. 2200 or at email@example.com or stop into the Board of Education offices at the K-12 campus for an application￼. Training will be provided. Drive Safely!!--